Quartz Creek 2011/12

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and a couple buddys rode quartz yesterday trail was awesome snowed all day miminum 2 feet in thin spots 4 to 5 in the pockets was a good day worth checking out easily a week ahead of last year

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and a couple buddys rode quartz yesterday trail was awesome snowed all day miminum 2 feet in thin spots 4 to 5 in the pockets was a good day worth checking out easily a week ahead of last year

Photos ?

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got some pov vid but fuged if i know how to upload on here! heard a rumur your coming to the lodge next week show you then

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, still hammering out details but 90% going, it's super busy at the shop though so it's gonna come down to being able to pdi my sled after hours, anybody need work ?

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres some pics mitch quartz nov 11.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, still hammering out details but 90% going, it's super busy at the shop though so it's gonna come down to being able to pdi my sled after hours, anybody need work ?

Ill send ya one of my sales guys to do all ur bitch work for the day so ya can catch up... your coming!!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that looks decent for sure,,^^^^^^^^ how was the day?

6 more sleeps cant wait!!!!

snowgood

Reaction score
Gsr /sledshot/hangfire/ thanks for the info on the dig/cabin looks great you guys have done alot of work thanks.sg

natedawg 800

Reaction score
Everybody bailed on me for the weekend lookin for a few ridin partners for Sunday? Anyone gonna be around I can keep up

Top Bottom