Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it was I hate and who then ??

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol I have actually been on here since last November I think. I agree with what your are saying. When we bought our place it was quiet and there was the "wildlife habitat" across the road. We just assumed the county would have looked after it. Our mistake lol. We have thought of moving and that may still be a possibility but for now I am here and if the chaos can be controlled I will stay. I am just trying to stay informed and want to be able to communicate in a respectful way with ohv users as like I have said before it is beautiful country and trails here. If everyone " residents and riders"could just be considerate of each other and their surroundings there wouldn't be that much of an issue IMO

I still think one of the best ways to get that area under control is to let a club in there to manage it. Repair damages, put in proper staging areas etc. Not sure what the county has done since the meeting in February but my guess is SFA.

beeman641

Reaction score
I was out there yesterday and they had a barricaded the main entrance off with concrete barricades:mad:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was out there yesterday and they had a barricaded the main entrance off with concrete barricades:mad:

which entrance to which trails? RR24 north of 16 into Hells Half Acre? or Stanger Hills?

Local

Reaction score
which entrance to which trails? RR24 north of 16 into Hells Half Acre? or Stanger Hills?

The entrance on RR30 the barricades are up to keep jeeps and 4x4's out, dirt bikes and quads can still fit through an opening. I don't think SxS's can fit but I don't know for sure

Shovelking780

Reaction score
The entrance on RR30 the barricades are up to keep jeeps and 4x4's out, dirt bikes and quads can still fit through an opening. I don't think SxS's can fit but I don't know for sure
I seen the Parkland County People there last Thursday I asked them to open the barricades wider for side x sides. I said 68" so my new 1000 will fit sound like he would accommodate us. I have my fingers crossed because its right in my backyard. Nice to be able to ride close to home too.

Raptor5valve

Reaction score
Im going there for the simple reason that you are trying to get it closed down so families and bambi can trott around in BF nowhere.

doitonall4

Reaction score
Was just out there today. They have barricaded off the entrances on RR25 and RR30 and our SxS doesn't fit through either!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the Parkland County People there last Thursday I asked them to open the barricades wider for side x sides. I said 68" so my new 1000 will fit sound like he would accommodate us. I have my fingers crossed because its right in my backyard. Nice to be able to ride close to home too.

So where can one stage from?...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fawkin Bogger moved to Wab. Used to be able to ride from his house.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Ron I have to work all weekend but anybody is welcome to stage at my place , the trail is only half a km from my place

Top Bottom