Problem with Website

canadude

Reaction score
I am having a problem with this particular website. After logging in and viewing around 20 items,the system tells me that I have to login to continue on. I have already logged in but it doesn't recognize me for some reason. Is there anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks, Dan

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm Experiencing Similar Problems Too

i am having a problem with this particular website. After logging in and viewing around 20 items,the system tells me that i have to login to continue on. I have already logged in but it doesn't recognize me for some reason. Is there anything i can do to fix this ? thanks, dan
It seems the system is very slow right now too, seems too slow on the front main forum page??? have you tried "refresh" before you login again?? i think the system might have some contruction problems today??:confused:

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am having a problem with this particular website. After logging in and viewing around 20 items,the system tells me that I have to login to continue on. I have already logged in but it doesn't recognize me for some reason. Is there anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks, Dan

Double check your internet browsers security settings to be sure that its allowing you to set a cookie. Also, try clicking "remember me" next time you sign in and see if that makes any difference.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have done a system check and pinged the site and it comes up good. There have been some slow times on the net in the last few days. The internet can get bogged down at times too. Sometimes members can find delay once the header pops up that is due to the autofunction 'new message' modification. This has to figure out all the new posts since the last time you been on the system. If 3 or 4 people log in at the same time it has to do some additional work. The server is capable of up to 5000 users on at one time though.

RON

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had issues today as well. As a matter of fact, as I just replied to this post a second ago it said I was not logged in again... 3 times tonight in 20 minutes. Also, when I click on "Photo Gallery" the site always goes back to the Forum page. I've never been able to view the Photo Gallery :( . I have some great shots I'd love to add to it.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If for any reason your browser is set for blocking cookies the site will not work properly. Please set your browser that https://www.snowandmud.com is a safe site and allow all cookies and it should work. I have inquired to the software developers about this and thats what they said.

Scotty, I logged in as you and looked at quite a few old posts and went to the photo gallery and back to the site. Made a post, (then deleted it) for about 1/2 hr. Let it run for a little longer unattended and got back on without any problems. Can you try to log in from a different system and let me know.

RON

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
On my IBM I leave the "Remember Me" checked all the time for my log in. I found that when Ron does updates they don't always show up on my screen so I have to hit the refresh button (under the Internet Explorer "view" header) to get it to change. I've also gone in and cleared "Cookies" from time to time so it doesn't continue to return to the previous information. That is done under the Interned Explorer "Tools" pull down click "Internet Options" and hit the button "delete cookies".
Give it a try and let me know if this helps.

:D :D :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
System Okay Now

This system is working okay today... Must've been that time of the month for my computer yesterday(little slow, sluggish, get the picture?), poor girl.... No worry, mate.......g'day:d

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never had a problem just wondering if the people were on dial-up?

Last edited:

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my IBM I leave the "Remember Me" checked all the time for my log in. I found that when Ron does updates they don't always show up on my screen so I have to hit the refresh button (under the Internet Explorer "view" header) to get it to change. I've also gone in and cleared "Cookies" from time to time so it doesn't continue to return to the previous information. That is done under the Interned Explorer "Tools" pull down click "Internet Options" and hit the button "delete cookies".
Give it a try and let me know if this helps.

:D :D :D

Thanks sledbunnyracing I just got the new banner today!
Never showed up until I refreshed the screen!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never had a problem just wondering if the people were on dial-up?

Nah, that won't matter, its definitely an Internet Explorer Setting problem, security is either turned up too high or as BugsBunny said the cookies need to be cleared.

I'm a geek by trade, its a common issue :)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If for any reason your browser is set for blocking cookies the site will not work properly. Please set your browser that https://www.snowandmud.com is a safe site and allow all cookies and it should work. I have inquired to the software developers about this and thats what they said.

Scotty, I logged in as you and looked at quite a few old posts and went to the photo gallery and back to the site. Made a post, (then deleted it) for about 1/2 hr. Let it run for a little longer unattended and got back on without any problems. Can you try to log in from a different system and let me know.

RON

Hey Ron,

I logged on the other night and every thing worked just fine. I had no problems veiwing the photo gallery and was not prompted to "relog in" over a half hour span.

All seems fine I guess.

Top Bottom