Pro RMK bumper for 2014

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I mangled my bumper last year and looking for all kind of brands for new one and stubble onto the Polaris accessories and seen a new bumper they make.... looks like Polaris realized how much there bumper sucks lol. the only thing is that its doesn't say if its 11-14 compatible just gives me a list off all the 2014's it fits.. curious if anyone knows if it will fit my old gal lol or if there is front end changes to the 14

Attachments

• 2879727_large.jpg
    2879727_large.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 473

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will fit, but looks like you would need to do some triming on the skid plate. Poo bumpers are alot better the they use to be (plastic garbage)! But now if you have a hard hit you end up breaking the casted tabs off under the hood. I had to go with this bumper cause of it:
IMG_2469.jpg ProRideFront4(640x480).jpg

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its off the Polaris site for 150 or something if your asking me and the other one from sledwrecks is B&G I believe. they have awesome bumpers and awesome running boards. good point on the tabs I just liked the fact the bumper guarded the entire nose. otherwise im getting the b&g

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will fit, but looks like you would need to do some triming on the skid plate. Poo bumpers are alot better the they use to be (plastic garbage)! But now if you have a hard hit you end up breaking the casted tabs off under the hood. I had to go with this bumper cause of it:
View attachment 159263View attachment 159264

I was running a Skinz bumper on my '12, pile drove a tree last March and broke my LH side tab off as well. Which bumper is that? I need to swap my Skinz out to one that mounts that way.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was running a Skinz bumper on my '12, pile drove a tree last March and broke my LH side tab off as well. Which bumper is that? I need to swap my Skinz out to one that mounts that way.

thats a b and m fab bumper. I asked them about chromoly, cause a friend of mine had one of these and it bent and saved the sled but when we tried bending it back it broke where chromoly would bend back and be ok for the rest of the trip. They said they can do it but its a non standard part.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a B&M as stated above, and it's held up well. Haven't had any serious hits with it, but so far so good.
Beleive I paid $ 160.00 + shipping for it.
IMGP0265.JPG

Top Bottom