Pro 800 head

Bootilley

Reaction score
I'm doing a rebuild on my 2011 800 Pro. I need to replace my head. What is a good way to go? Manufacturer? Price?

DragonCFI

Reaction score
talk to Chrisco on here get a MTNK Drop in kit comes with a head or he sells a few brands he's the polaris guru around here for that kinda stuff.

Bootilley

Reaction score
I'm putting in new cylinders and probably a mtntk fix kit. My head was damaged as well.

Last edited:

prairie-rider800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with MTNTK fix kit and a 13.1:1 PAR head in my PRO this season. It seems to run good. As others have mentioned MTNTK also has a drop in kit that includes the fix kit and a head.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mtntk has the drop in kit comes with the Pistons,pins,exhaust valve springs,timing key and head all for 980.00. Just the piston kit is 685.00 so it's a good deal sounds like this is what your after. We have them in stock I can send you one before the weekend if you need.

thanks Chris

kostly

Reaction score
Mtntk has the drop in kit comes with the Pistons,pins,exhaust valve springs,timing key and head all for 980.00. Just the piston kit is 685.00 so it's a good deal sounds like this is what your after. We have them in stock I can send you one before the weekend if you need.

thanks Chris

I installed this kit last year and dont remember getting different ev springs what color or rate are they? I had to add more fuel when valves open needed a controller

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didn't have the drop I kit last year?????? Sounds like you installed the fix kit, two different kits. Or you have an RKT kit.

kostly

Reaction score
They didn't have the drop I kit last year?????? Sounds like you installed the fix kit, two different kits. Or you have an RKT kit.

I instlled it last january 14 mtnk drop in kit head timing key spacer pistons maybe ev springs ? I cant remember

Top Bottom