Poopy Pants

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy B-Day...........A climber,HA!HA! His fingers are likely huge muscular and boney.............Tough hands LOL!OUCH! HAHA!
catmando!
oooof! dude, you nailed it....sonofa***** :eek:

syncrude08006Mediumx.jpg

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tee...I'll bet your feeling the love from all these BirthDay greetings.........................................No No please No...dont thank me for starting this ...any time BUDDY.:d:d:d
And to think I'am not done yet.......1 year of looking at a certain sig line has scarred me deep..LMFAO

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tee...I'll bet your feeling the love from all these BirthDay greetings.........................................No No please No...dont thank me for starting this ...any time BUDDY.:d:d:d
And to think I'am not done yet.......1 year of looking at a certain sig line has scarred me deep..LMFAO
ah, it'll take the heat off some of the thinner skinned folk.....I'm here for ya holmes....bring it.....:beer: :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now professional would be to use lube...... Did it make you feel dirty getting spit on before Doc played a little stink finger??
it was blue...smurf spit mebbe? was humiliating wiping it off while he talked.....not even a reach around.

Top Bottom