Polaris axys 36" front end

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried it? Thoughts? Opinions?

I have tried it and I have tried one with offset spindles. I preferred it with the spindles as I believe it was about 37.5" which felt more predictable. The Axys already is quite a bit better compared to the proride for offcamber and riding on edge and I run the spindles on my proride. I will likely run offsets on my Axys as well.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be trying the offset spindles on my axys this year as well. Main reason is I'm hard on a-arms and don't want to ruin a trip waiting on an aftermarket arm.

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tried it and I have tried one with offset spindles. I preferred it with the spindles as I believe it was about 37.5" which felt more predictable. The Axys already is quite a bit better compared to the proride for offcamber and riding on edge and I run the spindles on my proride. I will likely run offsets on my Axys as well.

Hmm interesting.i wanted to keep the wifer stance for jumping but would be nice to throw those spindles on and go to 37.5.

where does a guy get those spindles?

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found sole by zollinger racing for 350 look very nice i think ill give those a try better then a grand for a set of a arms

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Source Innovations should be carrying them locally this fall/winter from what I understand.

The ones I have on my Pro are from Source. Avoid the exchange and shipping. Buy from a Canadian supplier/manufacturer

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Source Innovations should be carrying them locally this fall/winter from what I understand.

The ones I have on my Pro are from Source. Avoid the exchange and shipping. Buy from a Canadian supplier/manufacturer

While normally I would agree, even with exchange and shipping there's still a large price difference

Ohmz

Reaction score
put a 36" kit on my 13 pro after i broke the bubble gum on the stock a arms, was weary about it, but after riding it I'd do it again without a second thought.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 and a 2016 with Zbros 36". the 2013 is wayyyy more stable on the trail, the 2016 sucks on the corners but once your up top its great and very responsive, i hopped on a buddies 2016 with the stock front end and i didnt care for it at all.

Top Bottom