Polaris 2015 Experience Tour -- Sept 5, 6, 7 -- Rocky Top ATV Park

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
polaris experience tour.jpg

We will have a 53’ Polaris trailer on display along with banners and pennant strings etc.
There will be ‘swag’ given away to all that ride…
There will be engineers from the factory present

Friday Sept 5 – 1pm-5pm-
Saturday Sept 6 – 9am-5pm with an hour lunch-
Sunday Sept 7 – 9am-3pm with an hour lunch-

Ranger and RZR show and Shine are on the Saturday (for consumers)-
Riders must be 18 years or older-
Riders must have helmets and long sleeve shirts – we will have some to use on the ride.-
First come, first serve…no bookings for rides-
Mud bog pit will be open-

Dealers will have their own loop/course to take customers on demo Polaris will have the following machines for demo……..
4x..2015 RZR 1000
3x..2015 Sportsman ACE 570
3x...2015 Polaris RZR S 900

Craneman32

Reaction score
So how smart would it be to show up to this event with a snorkelled 1000 still covered by warranty? Those Polaris warranty people told me to remove mine if I intend to keep my warranty coverage. This IMPROVEMENT greatly, actually it 100% eliminated the dirty air box and wet air filter issue! They must not like improvement of a poor design!

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pick my new titanium 900s up on tuesday . They are just putting all the goodies on it now . Cant wait !!!

Craneman32

Reaction score
This is not a open to the public ride. Polaris has reserved the whole park to attract new customers and do demo rides on their equipment only. I haven't got details about the show and shine yet. It may be just what it sounds like. Not sure.

OK from the event coordinator himself...

Park is closed for public riding. Mud Pit is for some tricked out dealer units to show off only. The show and shine is for the public to SHOW & SHINE ONLY. There will be prizes and giveaways! You must be 18 with long sleeves and a helmet to do a demo ride.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
going on Saturday, will be driving my truck so won't have any "snowandmud" on the vehicle (unless I have a banner in the garage) but likely will have my jacket on, please feel free to stop by and chat!

Should be interesting!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
From the Rocky Top ATV Park & Campground Facebook Page
Just a reminder!!! - Polaris Industries is here for the weekend!! Friday 1-5pm, Saturday 9-5pm, and Sunday 9-3pm. Please note during these times the trails will be closed for general usage, and will reopen at the end of each event. Everyone is invited to come out and test drive the machines and have some lunch/supper with us. We will be out in the group area down Range Road 270, not in the main yard site...Watch for Signs

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler will be up there after the airshow in our campsite. Come visit if you are staying to try trails. we are just east of the office and have an ACE 570 SP (only other one in campsite) coffee always on

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler will be up there after the airshow in our campsite. Come visit if you are staying to try trails. we are just east of the office and have an ACE 570 SP (only other one in campsite) coffee always on

this was last years...... but I won't be there this year Greg, we're booked at Outwest this weekend, camper and quads still there :)

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I'm in a different country, can someone please ask them why their fuel pumps are so damn good......being sarcastic. Also might ask why the 900 Ranger air intake is designed to suck so much dirt.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I'm in a different country, can someone please ask them why their fuel pumps are so damn good......being sarcastic. Also might ask why the 900 Ranger air intake is designed to suck so much dirt.
It's polaris that's y

Engineering feat of crap

Top Bottom