Plans for the warmer weather...

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to see the snow go, as we had very little here to begin with this winter. Eventually the warmer weather will be here, so we might as well look forward to it.

We are building a garage this summer, taking a kid free holiday in a few weeks, and looking forward to fishing and camping and alot of sitting around the campfire this summer. Hope to do alot of it, but we'll see how that goes. Every year we end up too busy with unexpected things that come up.

What are your plans and/or hopes for the warmer weather ?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
build a garage, new fence, finish basement, hope for early rain so one can enjoy a campfire, hopfully ride my dirt bike a few times.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've done the quadding and fires already. No camping yet although my collection of sleeping bags is growing and tents and hammocks.

sicamoose

Reaction score
Bought an acreage over the winter...old owner let the land go a little wild....am sure my spring will be consumed outside in the brush.

Also In the initial stages if planning a camping trip along the Oregon coast in may.

Saving for a side by side....

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already spent a good deal of time on google maps trying to figure out where this years motorcycle trip should be, as well as this years golf trip! Other than that quadding and joining a trap shooting club this summer.

Top Bottom