places to ride?

medic1

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member and have only been riding for about 6 months, only to Bruderheim and now that it is off limits for a bit, where else close to Edmonton can I ride? I live in North Edmonton and want to go somewhere this weekend. What else is good out there?

Thanks

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and my dad are going to long lake i m not sure te directions but when you turen off the high way keep going staight the there will be a y turn off go left not right if you go right it is the camp ground no riding there
but go left it goes to the baBING GO ALL THE WYA DPWN THAT ROAD AND THERE SHOULD BE A STAGING AREA
ME AND MY DAD WILL BE THERE AROUND 8 AM OR 8:30 AM
WE HAVE A BRUTE FORCE 650I BLUE AND A HONDA RINICON 680 GREEN AND A BEJE CHEVY AVALANCHE AND A ALUMINUM TRAILER
IF YOU COEM JUST TEEL US THAT YPUR FROM SNOW AND MUD AND WE CAN RIDE TOGETHER IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Long Island Lake, just north of Westlock. LOTS of trails there. Have a safe and good long wkend. :d

ChadK

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member and have only been riding for about 6 months, only to Bruderheim and now that it is off limits for a bit, where else close to Edmonton can I ride? I live in North Edmonton and want to go somewhere this weekend. What else is good out there?

I too have only started to ride for the sake of riding; my quad has been more of a tool to get from place to place (to fish). I've been out to Bruderheim once this winter and had a blast. Is there still an ATV usage ban in the area from the big fires?

Chad

suzukigirl

Reaction score
Try Long Island Lake, just north of Westlock. LOTS of trails there. Have a safe and good long wkend. :d
I want to go to long Island lake but never been there, can someone give the directions from edmonton? Thanks!

HHWELD

Reaction score

Thanks

TRY HELLS HALF ACRE!!!! NOT AS SCARY THAN IT SOUNDS, YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE IT IS JUST WEST FO STONY PLAIN, PM ME IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS. GUARANTEED YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!!! ME AND MY FAMILY DID, GOT TO LOVE THE MUD!!! YE HAW!!!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Edmonsledhed

Reaction score
TRY HELLS HALF ACRE!!!! NOT AS SCARY THAN IT SOUNDS, YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE IT IS JUST WEST FO STONY PLAIN, PM ME IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS. GUARANTEED YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!!! ME AND MY FAMILY DID, GOT TO LOVE THE MUD!!! YE HAW!!!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:
what r the directions.

Heli

Reaction score
THere is also Vega, not sure how to get there but its north of Barrhead, also i would love to try hells half acre or long island lake, which is better for biking?

Top Bottom