Pipe rub

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check if the rubber bushing is under it at the cross shaft, if it is and still rubbing you can add a thick washer under it and pipe will roll away from the bumper

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe I had clicked on the wrong link, but no, still Snow and Mud.

Normally when I see pipe rub my mind goes elsewhere.

Treecrasher

Reaction score
Check if the rubber bushing is under it at the cross shaft, if it is and still rubbing you can add a thick washer under it and pipe will roll away from the bumper
Your talking the bottom brace of the can or the upper one?

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’re talking the bottom brace of the can or the upper one?
this one
8C947FDD-76AE-4A83-8B37-354F03F7251F.jpeg

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am getting a new pipe under warranty due to rubbing. I wasn't even aware of a problem, the dealer said it was being replaced when it was in for the recalls.
I have the stock can. However, I bought it used, so an aftermarket can was likely installed at one time, they say that is part of the problem.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am getting a new pipe under warranty due to rubbing. I wasn't even aware of a problem, the dealer said it was being replaced when it was in for the recalls.
I have the stock can. However, I bought it used, so an aftermarket can was likely installed at one time, they say that is part of the problem.

I ran the stock can for the first 700km. My pipe rubbed from the very beginning.

Top Bottom