Pink turbo M7 mini monster

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to nit pick but i was looking at this sled closely as I really like it(minus the pink), but those dont look like floats in the front and that rear skid looks like an easy ride ?

WKR

Reaction score
not to nit pick but i was looking at this sled closely as I really like it(minus the pink), but those dont look like floats in the front and that rear skid looks like an easy ride ?

yes sorry about that, I sold the exit shocks and ez ryde skid to bring the cost of the sled down. not to many people in the market for 10g+ M7 turbo. comes with fox floats in the front and an 09 stock cat skid (powder coated black). both had 300kms on them. a used ez ryde and exit shocks are apparently still worth 3g.

WKR

Reaction score
so for the confusion just added new pics, but there not as clear. this is the way the sled sits today.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes sorry about that, I sold the exit shocks and ez ryde skid to bring the cost of the sled down. not to many people in the market for 10g+ M7 turbo. comes with fox floats in the front and an 09 stock cat skid (powder coated black). both had 300kms on them. a used ez ryde and exit shocks are apparently still worth 3g.

thank you, like i said a very nice sled. how much hp is put out with the 700 turbo'd

Coxy

Reaction score
Should probably ask if this thing is still for sale or not, Thanks!

Top Bottom