Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite often when he's..... I'm not sure what the heck he is doing but he will have cones set up all around his car.

His house is behind the car. His back yard is like a fortresses with 8 feet high fences all around and all plywooded in so you can't see in. I see now he has installed some 20 foot high 4x4's in the back, you can just see them in the picture. Will be interesting to see what he's up to now. The front yard looks like a disaster. He plants things all over the place. Looks like hell. It's too bad cause he spends a lot of time doing it.

I'm sure the bylaw could have a hay day with this guy.

I could keep a thread going on with updates everyday on him LOL.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite often when he's..... I'm not sure what the heck he is doing but he will have cones set up all around his car.

His house is behind the car. His back yard is like a fortresses with 8 feet high fences all around and all plywooded in so you can't see in. I see now he has installed some 20 foot high 4x4's in the back, you can just see them in the picture. Will be interesting to see what he's up to now. The front yard looks like a disaster. He plants things all over the place. Looks like hell. It's too bad cause he spends a lot of time doing it.

I'm sure the bylaw could have a hay day with this guy.

I could keep a thread going on with updates everyday on him LOL.

Is this him?
005TDH_Kevin_Heffernan_010.jpg

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he uses that big bad one ton to it's full potential...

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he got the stacks from PA.. LOL

photo 1-5.jpg photo 2-5.jpg

Attachments

• photo 1-5.jpg
    photo 1-5.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 354
  • photo 2-5.jpg
    photo 2-5.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 357

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was priveliged enough to get a glimpse of this beaut. I am predicting the driver, was probably 5'2", 120 lbs wearing an Affliction t-shirt and white oakleys ;). Alberta, look what you started!!

Top Bottom