Pics of new stuff from TSS at the Edmonton Sled show

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone running the tunnel dump can on the xm? how does it work? and where do you cut the hole in the tunnel?

keener

Reaction score
anyone running the tunnel dump can on the xm? how does it work? and where do you cut the hole in the tunnel?

I've got a tunnel dump on the bus headed my way right now, i'll let ya know soon

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy here has a tunnel dump.. you cut a hole right in front of your chaincase and you get a plate to cover the factory hole

i'm waiting to test it out before jumping on the tunnel wagon !

he says it's pretty loud

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Hey Destroyer, has Brandon been able to get a water/air intercooler that works in the nose of the proclimb M8? I purchased a TSS kit in April and it has no intercooler, because at the time the ones they tried were too restrictive. I don't want to toss my whole kit for a front mount yet as it only has 2 rides on it right now lol.

Do you have any more pics of the new front mount cat kits?
Thanks
Cheers

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Destroyer, has Brandon been able to get a water/air intercooler that works in the nose of the proclimb M8? I purchased a TSS kit in April and it has no intercooler, because at the time the ones they tried were too restrictive. I don't want to toss my whole kit for a front mount yet as it only has 2 rides on it right now lol.

Do you have any more pics of the new front mount cat kits?
Thanks
Cheers
I don't have any more pics at the moment. I can get more at the stoon show this weekend. I ride the doos and haven't really kept up with what they have been doing with the cats. The cat at the edmonton show had an intercooler that I'm sure would work with your kit. Not positive though. I'll see what I can find out for ya. PM me

Top Bottom