phazer gt 136 Track install

Altapeet

Reaction score
I did a swap on my 08 Phazer GT this weekend ,I went from a 121 to a 136 x 1.5 . I'm pretty happy with the results.It makes the sled handle much better and the swap was really not to bad to do . many Thanks to Graham ( MXZ Sledhead) for all his help. check out the link to Photobucket for a picture tour of the process we went through.:giterdone:

Phazer pictures by AlbertaPete - Photobucket

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
\
that looks good, u may want to look at the back flap/bumper cause if u come down hard it may come in contact with ur new track....:eek::eek::eek:...seen it happen... i think u should be able to just move the whole bumper back a few inches...

just my 2 cts..

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, were you able to squeak in a 15" wide, or did you have to trim it down to 14"? It looks like the two tracks are a different pitch, maybe just my eyes.

Altapeet

Reaction score
Hey Terry , ya going to have to adjust that snow flap a little but the bumper is good as is .
The track is a 14" track so I did'nt have to cut it down at all , and it is the same pitch as the original , 2.52 . works great!:)

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Terry , ya going to have to adjust that snow flap a little but the bumper is good as is .
The track is a 14" track so I did'nt have to cut it down at all , and it is the same pitch as the original , 2.52 . works great!:)

thats good, hate to here the,,oh it worked so good then rrrripppp..... hooked a new track in a rail myself when i first put the extraverts on my srx mod sled.......that was a very expensive ride, all 1.2 kms ..... but i learned a lesson double check everything......

im sure ur gonna love the extra traction and the ride... did u move the rear arm back or no?

a longer track is always a smoother ride..

T

Altapeet

Reaction score
before and after shots

Attachments

• dec14-07117.jpg
    dec14-07117.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Image0081.jpg
    Image0081.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 18

Altapeet

Reaction score
""
im sure ur gonna love the extra traction and the ride... did u move the rear arm back or no? ""

Not sure what you mean by move the rear arm back. I basiclly bolted the skid back in the same way it came out . I am open to any advise you have though, as this is all a new game for me.

Top Bottom