Parks Canada

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was my understanding that to get through it was free even without a pass. They weren't there a couple weeks ago at the gates. Either way I ordered some passes for myself and family.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me rephrase. I meant if you didn't have a pass already and going into the park and staying.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday also

Not sure how it would work with it being free and all, if you stop in the park ( like banff for example) if you would get a fine or not without pass visible

sent while drinking tea's

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the way it was in the past but are they still going to do that this year is the question. If they aren't at the gates you can't buy a pass. Has anyone seen them at the gates in the last month?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That is the way it was in the past but are they still going to do that this year is the question. If they aren't at the gates you can't buy a pass. Has anyone seen them at the gates in the last month?

yes, when we went to McBride on January 20 they were at the East gates

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually there till 4 at the east gates. If you don't have the pass they have them for you.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do keep their eyes out for park passes in banff and jasper(especially the ski hills), and tickets/fines will be issued.... A friend works for the parks ;)
If they give you a ticket tell them to make it out to Trudeau

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the sale of passes into the parks generates 59 million a year to keep them open. Where is truedumb getting this money to keep parks operating while everyone gets in free, more taxes from the upper hard working class of people of this country. Makes me want to quit working and become middle class.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a couple back in December, got them a few weeks ago. it said on their site at the time I ordered you could only order 5 passes at one time?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the sale of passes into the parks generates 59 million a year to keep them open. Where is truedumb getting this money to keep parks operating while everyone gets in free, more taxes from the upper hard working class of people of this country. Makes me want to quit working and become middle class.

Quit working and be middle class???

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite working and become refugee??

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went through Jasper Park last couple days and the booths at the gates were all closed up. this was like 1:00 pm on a fri, sat. So with these free passes being given out does this mean someone at the booth lost their job now. I though the liberals were supposed to creat jobs not shut them down. Way to go Truedumb.

Top Bottom