Panorama

Bozo

Reaction score
I am of the understanding that the snowmobile area near panorama is paradise basin. Anyone got the specifics of where exactly it is located from Invermere? Any limitations on where a person can go riding when they get there? thx.

Extreme Xposures

Reaction score
Yes - Paradise is the closest area to Panorama/Invermere. To get there, follow the signs to Panorama Mountain Village. Just before you get to the ski resort you will notice a place called Toby Creek Adventures on your right hand side. Pull in there and they will point you up in the right direction.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am of the understanding that the snowmobile area near panorama is paradise basin. Anyone got the specifics of where exactly it is located from Invermere? Any limitations on where a person can go riding when they get there? thx.

this is the basin
paradisenov2009008b.jpg
[/IMG]
18km west of invermere to the parking lot, trail is 16km and groomed regularly

tamsy

Reaction score
Is there a backside to this bowl that a person can ride? I remember going riding with my parents about fifteen years ago and thought we rode over the ridge and into another area but was riding there a few years ago and everyone I talked to said that it is not possible.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can drop into the next drainage but it is pretty sketchy with wind loading
here's a shot from the top of the heli run at paradise of Panorama.
paradisenov2009006.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom