Pandemic Pricing

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed renos also seem to be popular right now.
I think its safe to say that when you give everyone in a house minus the dog $2000 a month to sit at home people are going to have extra money to spend and there wasnt really anywhere to go the last few months so why not do home projects funded by taxpayers
I shake my head at people. if $2k a month makes a material difference to your disposable income you should probably be saving it not spending it.

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, but some of the things people are buying with it is ridiculous. Good luck getting the income tax back from half these people next year from this $2000 a month

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shake my head at people. if $2k a month makes a material difference to your disposable income you should probably be saving it not spending it.

Majority of the population think a few hundred bucks a year in child tax credit is huge , or carbon tax credit ?
Most don’t understand its there money .
Surrounded by idiots

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to the guys at the store today. They are pumped. Sold over 50 units in the last 8 days. Even have a Biltmore Pontoon boat going to Wisconsin

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I've noticed renos also seem to be popular right now.
I think its safe to say that when you give everyone in a house minus the dog $2000 a month to sit at home people are going to have extra money to spend and there wasnt really anywhere to go the last few months so why not do home projects funded by taxpayers

Thats kinda the point but also to help people eat. Myself, I bought chickens, chicken coop, feed, 100 rainbow trout in my dugout and a fishing rod. Most expensive eggs and fish ever but it’s all good! Cerb is the chit!

DooDoo

Reaction score
The one I had ordered was a loaded Denali DRW from Merton GM in Chilliwack for $84893 and MSRP was $97990 but the plant shut down a few days before it was supposed to be built and got kind of forced into buying one off the lot due to a cracked piston in my other truck. If you can wait then ordering one in is the way to go but it sounds like they are gonna start the 2021s in September. It doesn't sound like they changed to much but a few nice features on the 2021. I walk out paying $89999 and that was with them buying and installing a B&W gooseneck turn over ball hitch from Sullivan Motor Products in Houston.

Hey do you mind telling what kind of a deal when ordering a truck? I'm looking for a 2020 GMC 2500 Denali SRW and wonder if it's better to order or buy from a lot. Where do 10g off MSRP land approximately? 85k? Also I'm not in a hurry so waiting for a build truck is not a problem.

Cheers,

PJ440x

Reaction score
The one I had ordered was a loaded Denali DRW from Merton GM in Chilliwack for $84893 and MSRP was $97990 but the plant shut down a few days before it was supposed to be built and got kind of forced into buying one off the lot due to a cracked piston in my other truck. If you can wait then ordering one in is the way to go but it sounds like they are gonna start the 2021s in September. It doesn't sound like they changed to much but a few nice features on the 2021. I walk out paying $89999 and that was with them buying and installing a B&W gooseneck turn over ball hitch from Sullivan Motor Products in Houston.

Sounds good! I thought the 2021’s HD’s may get the new interior that the new Yukon’s/Tahoe’s have for 2021. I guess we’ll see?

Cheers,

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you got raped. 90k for that...

top o line 1-2tn truck shouldn’t be over 70-75k....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But either way, holy fawk is $90k a lot for a pick up. Whether or not it's a good deal I wonder how anyone can justify that? It better be making you a lot of money otherwise you might as well just burn $1000/month because it's pretty much the same thing.

DooDoo

Reaction score
no new interior this year. Not many changes. They released the info online so you will be able to search it up.
Sounds good! I thought the 2021’s HD’s may get the new interior that the new Yukon’s/Tahoe’s have for 2021. I guess we’ll see?

Cheers,

DooDoo

Reaction score
you got raped. 90k for that...

top o line 1-2tn truck shouldn’t be over 70-75k....
Go try and find a Denali or High Country dually on a lot and let me know what they tell you for a price. Good luck because there isn't many around especially the 2020's. First the strike then covid, so they didn't make a lot of them. Most are customers orders. I didn't get raped at all. Your 70-75k is a pipe dream.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go try and find a Denali or High Country dually on a lot and let me know what they tell you for a price. Good luck because there isn't many around especially the 2020's. First the strike then covid, so they didn't make a lot of them. Most are customers orders. I didn't get raped at all. Your 70-75k is a pipe dream.

lol- I have a 2016 high country dually- fully loaded. Payed 75k. Guess they went up 15k in 4 years? If your are financing you have no negotiating power. Cash is king.

Last edited:

DooDoo

Reaction score
lol- I have a 2016 high country dually- fully loaded. Payed 75k. Guess they went up 15k in 4 years? If your are financing you have no negotiating power. Cash is king.
Thats just it, yours is 4 years older. They are completely different trucks, hence the higher price tag and GM and Chev are the cheaper ones out of Ford & Dodge. I agree cash is king, and the dealer and I talked about a cash deal, it wasn't much better, with 1% financing I would rather keep my money in the bank.

Top Bottom