Overjoke 131313

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a joke! lets run out to a forum and start bashing, loser.

Here was my problem he said he was sending 4 lithium batts with the camera, none of them worked so i asked him about it, he got defensive and thats how this gay ch!t show started. Now i know theyre just batteries but its another $25 outta my pocket and its just the principle, if somethings not as advertised i speak up, dunno about other people but i do.

As for the paypal thing i wasnt gonna do anything but make him think about it and sweat a bit, which he obviously did :d by his off the wall ranting.

heres our pms back and forth and think of it what u will, at least the both sides of the soap opera can be read, p.s. did i tell you you were a joke??goof.

dont know much about paypal but he says if you use a credit card and not an "E-cheque" it goes through with out a hold. plus you pay the fee on your end....last guy I used paypal with stuck me with the fee. I'm learning a bit as I go lol.......when I get the money I will ship.......just send me an address to ship to.[/QUOTE]
did ya send it out? trackin #?[/QUOTE]

it was shipped today at noon......one bussiness day she said.......you will see it on monday......I have a tracking number but it is out side in the truck.....let me know monday when you get it![/QUOTE]
k got the camera today but both sets of batteries are dead???[/QUOTE]

well both sets worked on this end! wait till they warm up. only use lithium batteries.[/QUOTE]They are warm and all four batteries are dead, they wont even turn the camera on.[/QUOTE]

well they worked on this end.....im not into playing games so here is the deal......I will give you your money back if you send the camera back....at the price you payed for it just go by some batteries.....batteries dont go dead sitting in the box.

not going to put any more time into this.......I was having second thoughts of selling it to you because I felt you were going to wine about something! I dont sell junk and you are the first person I have ever sold something to that has even said any thing besides thank you very much.......so eather suck it up or send it back! I know what I had on this end! if your sending it back....let me know other wise Im done![/QUOTE]
huh nice response, obviously you knew they were dead or you wouldnt have gotten all childish. I would have absolutely no reason to "make it up". I paid for something and was expecting what i was told i would get, people like you are a disappointment no doubt.

So here is the deal on my end, since u were a complete douche ill contact paypal and my mastercard telling them the product sent wasnt as advertised and to reimburse me then when that happens ill get around to sending the camera back to you collect,,,,so ya im done![/QUOTE]

I allready sent them a responce....so I offered you your money back and I will be sure to post this e-mail.....I know the batteries were good! this is all proof on how you deal with people....thanks for typing what you did. do you really want to push me? really?[/QUOTE]
bahahaha push you? my god am i worried now,,paalease.

fyi i took video with my iphone showing that the camera doesnt work with any of the batteries u sent.

and its actually proof on how u deal with people.[/QUOTE]

well if the batteries are you only consern of the cammera....I will send you $5 (aprox half the cost) or you can send the cammera back at your cost and I will refund your $115 that you paid for the camera. you will have to send the camera back to me registard mail so we both have a record of delivery. sorry that your not happy with the transaction but I tried to resolve this when I offered your money back in the previous e-mail.[/QUOTE]
what a change of tone. You didnt try to resolve ch!t you pointed a finger and acted like a childish ass instead of discussing like an adult. I dont need you to refund me, ill let mastercard and paypal work it out tomorrow. ;)[/QUOTE]

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Popcorn??? This ones gonna be good!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a joke! lets run out to a forum and start bashing, loser.

Here was my problem he said he was sending 4 lithium batts with the camera, none of them worked so i asked him about it, he got defensive and thats how this gay ch!t show started. Now i know theyre just batteries but its another $25 outta my pocket and its just the principle, if somethings not as advertised i speak up, dunno about other people but i do.

As for the paypal thing i wasnt gonna do anything but make him think about it and sweat a bit, which he obviously did :d by his off the wall ranting.

heres our pms back and forth and think of it what u will, at least the both sides of the soap opera can be read, p.s. did i tell you you were a joke??goof.

dont know much about paypal but he says if you use a credit card and not an "E-cheque" it goes through with out a hold. plus you pay the fee on your end....last guy I used paypal with stuck me with the fee. I'm learning a bit as I go lol.......when I get the money I will ship.......just send me an address to ship to.
did ya send it out? trackin #?[/QUOTE]

it was shipped today at noon......one bussiness day she said.......you will see it on monday......I have a tracking number but it is out side in the truck.....let me know monday when you get it![/QUOTE]
k got the camera today but both sets of batteries are dead???[/QUOTE]

well both sets worked on this end! wait till they warm up. only use lithium batteries.[/QUOTE]They are warm and all four batteries are dead, they wont even turn the camera on.[/QUOTE]

well they worked on this end.....im not into playing games so here is the deal......I will give you your money back if you send the camera back....at the price you payed for it just go by some batteries.....batteries dont go dead sitting in the box.

not going to put any more time into this.......I was having second thoughts of selling it to you because I felt you were going to wine about something! I dont sell junk and you are the first person I have ever sold something to that has even said any thing besides thank you very much.......so eather suck it up or send it back! I know what I had on this end! if your sending it back....let me know other wise Im done![/QUOTE]
huh nice response, obviously you knew they were dead or you wouldnt have gotten all childish. I would have absolutely no reason to "make it up". I paid for something and was expecting what i was told i would get, people like you are a disappointment no doubt.

So here is the deal on my end, since u were a complete douche ill contact paypal and my mastercard telling them the product sent wasnt as advertised and to reimburse me then when that happens ill get around to sending the camera back to you collect,,,,so ya im done![/QUOTE]

I allready sent them a responce....so I offered you your money back and I will be sure to post this e-mail.....I know the batteries were good! this is all proof on how you deal with people....thanks for typing what you did. do you really want to push me? really?[/QUOTE]
bahahaha push you? my god am i worried now,,paalease.

fyi i took video with my iphone showing that the camera doesnt work with any of the batteries u sent.

and its actually proof on how u deal with people.[/QUOTE]

well if the batteries are you only consern of the cammera....I will send you $5 (aprox half the cost) or you can send the cammera back at your cost and I will refund your $115 that you paid for the camera. you will have to send the camera back to me registard mail so we both have a record of delivery. sorry that your not happy with the transaction but I tried to resolve this when I offered your money back in the previous e-mail.[/QUOTE]
what a change of tone. You didnt try to resolve ch!t you pointed a finger and acted like a childish ass instead of discussing like an adult. I dont need you to refund me, ill let mastercard and paypal work it out tomorrow. ;)[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

nice! quit a few people have aready read this and think you were dropped on your head when you were a kid! like I said i was willing to give you your money back but you had to say you were going to screw with my cousins e-mail........ so who is the loooooser!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read ur other threads too, yes i was on today but had no idea these threads were here, i am by no means "internet afraid" to show my name or tell my side. Buddy u need to grow up, but then again ive read ur other bash threads with lhf and by the sounds of it ur a real stand up guy lol.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit I am at work !!! i need a beer, this is going to be good...

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read ur other threads too, yes i was on today but had no idea these threads were here, i am by no means "internet afraid" to show my name or tell my side. Buddy u need to grow up, but then again ive read ur other bash threads with lhf and by the sounds of it ur a real stand up guy lol.

ouch that really hurt......NOT!!!! keep the freak out of this......you dont even know the story! but as for the camera....I did all I could do to resole the problem but you were childish one........ suck it up little princess and pull up your pink panties! the batteries where working on my end and they dont go dead in a box on the bus......I think you were just trying to stir up $h!t and expecting me to give you some more money back from your low ball price........are you really that cheap? over the past few weeks you have been trying to almost get me to give you it for nothing......guess I should have sent it to you for free and also paid the shipping........question......how old are you for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom