Oval Ice Racing

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone just letting people know that there is Oval Ice Racing going this Sunday on Sylvan Lake. Racing starts at 11:00 or 11:30 am on the lake Wheather is looking good for race day. Team Summer Sucks is racing in the ATV non studded class Should be a blast. So bring your family out for some fun on sunday, we are setting up the Summer Sucks Tent so stop by and say hello I think Fab1 is coming up aswell to drink my crown royal and cheer on Team summer sucks Im hoping he will cheer with some pom poms and a dress
We will see you all there

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there snowmobile oval racing as well? It's making quite a comeback as is Cross Country Racing. I would love to see oval and CC here in Alberta too. If indeed there is snowmo ice oval it's too bad it was not promoted more.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are no sleds running, dirt bikes,atvs and sidecar bikes. I just found out about it because i live in sylvan. These events need more promos i think that if people knew about this stuff they would attend.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Now there is a place that they can, and should, promote events line this....snowandmud.com. Guaranteed the attendance will increase.
Thanks Dawg for posting this, I'm thinking of goining now.

Any idea where on the lake it's being held (it's a big lake dontchaknow)?
there are no sleds running, dirt bikes,atvs and sidecar bikes. I just found out about it because i live in sylvan. These events need more promos i think that if people knew about this stuff they would attend.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking you will be North/East of the pier out past the skating area. I will post the location Sat night as I'm meeting up with the press of the club Sat afternoon when they are grading the oval track.
Will keep you all posted with directions

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK i was down running some practice laps today and Holy ch!t is that fun> Here are the directions, Head down to the lake enter onto the ice by the skating rinks and the pier and head striaght out about 4-500 yds look for all the enclosed trailer and the grader (entrance directly across from A&W)
P.S. Look for the Summer Sucks Tent, Hope to see you all there should be lots of fun. There are some pretty wicked units racing, there a side car bike with a 670 rotax, and a 2 wheel drive quad with a R1000 motor its fu**** fast.

Top Bottom