Others to ride with???

Dlo

Reaction score
I have jus scooped a new 2014 skidoo freeride, waiting for it to arrive martin motorsports, I'm fairly new, did a lot of homework, checking videos and such all summer, this years first ride will be my third time to the mountains addicted, I 25 live north edmonton, have truck with deck, redy to rock round mid December ( whenever the aerocharger is on the beast ) MSG if your up for a new compadreyy lol stay safeeeeee

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Just to let you the addiction to playing in the hills just gets better and better. I like riding with the young guys as they are very helpful when it comes to digging me out :)
Have ya done the AST course yet?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya.. what's the dlo with avy courses?
I seen the username and just had to say something.
Welcome to S&M

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will be able to find guy to ride with. Just post a thread a few days a head of time and you should get some responses. That's a lot of power for your third time sledding!

Dlo

Reaction score
That's what I've been told hold on I guess lol

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new sled and no disrespect but I hope you have good insurance. By the end of my first season in the mountains I think the only thing holding my sled together was mechanics wire and duct tape. I lost count of how many trees I hit or how many times I cartwheeled my sled. 9 seasons later I still manage to break something almost every ride.

JMO but I would ride the Freeride stock and put the turbo money towards a couple tours with someone like Chris Brown, Carl Kuster or Rene St. Onge. I bet you'll be 10 times the rider by the end of the season without the turbo. 95% of riders can't outride the capabilities of any of todays stock snowmobiles.

Top Bottom