Online Arctic Cat Parts

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's the best Canadian place to order Cat parts online? Seeing as the nearest dealers are 3 hours round trip from me, it only makes sense to start ordering online. Was less than pleased trying to order parts from nearby dealers today. Anywhere that can provide reliable lead times online?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's the best Canadian place to order Cat parts online? Seeing as the nearest dealers are 3 hours round trip from me, it only makes sense to start ordering online. Was less than pleased trying to order parts from nearby dealers today. Anywhere that can provide reliable lead times online?

have ordered online arcticcatpart.com

just as fast or faster get it the mail

not sure if thats the right address

Last edited:

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don's speed parts in Wainwright call em up they will ship it to you canada post or Country Cat in the US are the only places I go for cat parts

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when ordering online they send me a email when parts are shipped ...... me thinks its faster than the dealer(s) in northern bc

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing against online as sometimes I do it myself but I also very much support local shops because if you don't they are gone. Simple as that and that means jobs are gone .

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing against online as sometimes I do it myself but I also very much support local shops because if you don't they are gone. Simple as that and that means jobs are gone .
I very much appreciate local shops, and bought everything from my local shop for all my sleds and bikes, riding gear, chain saws, you name it. It's too bad they had to call it quits though.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I very much appreciate local shops, and bought everything from my local shop for all my sleds and bikes, riding gear, chain saws, you name it. It's too bad they had to call it quits though.

No luck with St. Paul?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No luck with St. Paul?
Honestly hadn't even thought about them. Have you used them?

I don't go that way much at all. My company has assets in Meadow Lake, Lloydminster, and Lac La Biche, so I have guys through there regularly to grab stuff for me.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes parts come from the states me thinks
Pretty sure you cannot buy Arctic Cat parts from a dealer in the US and have it shipped to Canada. Either have to buy from a .ca website or have it shipped to border and then go get it.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you cannot buy Arctic Cat parts from a dealer in the US and have it shipped to Canada. Either have to buy from a .ca website or have it shipped to border and then go get it.
I'm relatively certain country cat ships to Canada?

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly hadn't even thought about them. Have you used them?

I don't go that way much at all. My company has assets in Meadow Lake, Lloydminster, and Lac La Biche, so I have guys through there regularly to grab stuff for me.

Myself i have always had good luck with them, When i was at T&T we would transfer parts back and forth on a fairly regular basis.

Top Bottom