Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody know if this rally is a go for sure on may 4 2013
any contact information?

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
We have all the local rally's listed on a white board with updated dates hanging behind the service counter at WKM. We called and verified yesterday that Saturday is a go. Arctic Cat is sponsoring that rally with us so we wanted to double check.

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
We have all the local rally's listed on a white board with updated dates hanging behind the service counter at WKM. We called and verified yesterday that Saturday is a go. Arctic Cat is sponsoring that rally with us so we wanted to double check.
... do you know what the prizes are like? we havent recieved a poster either :/ but we are going, wet suit and all lol

Polski

Reaction score
Just wondering if the Onion lake ralley is still a go with the flooding and stae of emergency declared for Onion Lake?

Pitbull

Reaction score
Just wondering if the Onion lake ralley is still a go with the flooding and stae of emergency declared for Onion Lake?

I also would like to know as I'm heading out the day before. Is there a phone number, email address or website (can't seem to find one) where one can contact one of the organizers?

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also would like to know as I'm heading out the day before. Is there a phone number, email address or website (can't seem to find one) where one can contact one of the organizers?

There is a number I posted above. Jut can't member his name.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tel:780-5224567--terry

780 872-8335- darell

tel:(780)847-2200-- administration office

quad rally is still a go

Last edited:

Polski

Reaction score
should be interesting with all that water around. mioght have to snorkel my helmet instead of my quad. LOL

AC4life

Reaction score
Cant wait for tomorrow!! First rally of the season for our crew. Quads are loaded up and ready to hit the highway bright and early. Looks like its gonna be a beauty day. Lots of ppl planning on going?!

Top Bottom