onewheel

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
goddamn it lol I would have bought yours... good luck with the sale bro

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well over the weekend the wife and I got both Onewheels out a few times together! whether we were chasing the kid down the block on his bike or whatever we were doing, we made the effort to float. more to come and I'm psyched!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about combining these....

IMG_1684.jpeg

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride on the GT tonight and we had a blast. Power delivery is really smooth and we found it easy to catch onto. Used the App, started with the Bay setting and worked our way up thru the various settings with noticeable difference as we changed.. Within 15 seconds, my first time on it i felt fairly comfortable.

Any pointers for maintenance or accessories? I've got a fender on it and a plug for the charge port.
Its pretty beat up already from just a couple flips on the driveway and way heavier then i thought they'd be.
Gravel was good, doesn't love the grass much as it seems to have too much load.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride on the GT tonight and we had a blast. Power delivery is really smooth and we found it easy to catch onto. Used the App, started with the Bay setting and worked our way up thru the various settings with noticeable difference as we changed.. Within 15 seconds, my first time on it i felt fairly comfortable.

Any pointers for maintenance or accessories? I've got a fender on it and a plug for the charge port.
Its pretty beat up already from just a couple flips on the driveway and way heavier then i thought they'd be.
Gravel was good, doesn't love the grass much as it seems to have too much load.

Try to use an off road setting on grass. The nicest surface to nose dive on at least ha ha. Thanks for the review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try to use an off road setting on grass. The nicest surface to nose dive on at least ha ha. Thanks for the review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my issue.. Moved over to Highline and much better..

Kids and the wife are all starting to get the handle of it.. Was working in the garden today and needed a shovel, quick wheel to the shed with the tarp i don't need anymore, grab the shovel and wheel back.. So handy.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
05ef014ce9db90104b975c79ad23c9f4.jpg

Got a call today that a GT came available. Couldn’t resist trying one out even with all the ghosting issues. Might have to put a leash on it . Love it so far. Makes the XR feel like a 1/2 ton with a V6.

Also swapped the tire on the XR back to the Hoosier whisper. Anyone on here want an enduro before I put it up on Kijiji?

d6aa74a4f687ae1a44ec10c1a1e19ecc.jpg

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't like the enduro? I haven't tried the whisper but the enduro blows the Vega out of the water

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The enduro tire is good, just not as good as the whisper for the type of riding I’m doing with it. 90% paved paths.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my XR has a issue. Front headlight is flickering when on white. Sounds like it’s usually the connector on the controller.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my XR has a issue. Front headlight is flickering when on white. Sounds like it’s usually the connector on the controller.
My lights aren't working at all. Heard that's pretty common problem on the XR due to that huge metal ring that goes around the headlight wire.

Top Bottom