Once in a lifetime trip.

snoking

Reaction score
A friend and I are looking for a place to go for a ride. Something unique, adventurous, scenic, once in a lifetime kinda trip. Was thinking valdez alaska, yellowstone, norway maybe. Must be somewhere you can go on a safari/overnight kinda ride. If anybody knows of a great place to stay, or a good guide please let me know.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old mountain man on here has been to Stewart a couple of times as well as Haines Alaska. Might want to quizz him..

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been to Stewart, BC / Hyder, Alaska twice, and both trips were amazing. Limitless riding areas, unreal snow, and amazing history. I don't know who to recommend as a guide as we rode with Dave Craig (Roops Of Hazard) and he no longer lives up there.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My once in a life time trip to Stewart was 4 years ago. Been there 6 times since. Amazing snow & endless terrain.

We now go every year Dec. 1st & have also been there in Feb. & May a few years ago. We'll be there again for May 1 if anyone is interested in coming with.

The locals are really good guys and amazing riders. If you go up there, be respectful of the mine & the people that still work there - NO SELF GUIDED TOURS.

Any questions feel free to send a P.M. Local club kind of died off a few years ago, but is coming back to life with some new blood. Keep an eye on the bordertown snowbombers web site for updates.

Bordertown Snowbombers Snowmobile Society

Top Bottom