Old Boys Club

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont mind the pissing around that goes on, but do miss the technical info. Seems like not much of that is posted anymore. The main reason I like to come on sites like this is to find and share info on how to set my sled up to make it work better. People nowadays are more worried about whether their wrap matches their new snowsuit.

I think sites overprotecting their sponsors really hurts the integrity of information being offered too. I understand that the bills need to be paid, but if a forum cant be a place to find good, objective information then it is going to go downhill.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Occasionally some decent tech pops up but this site has never had great tech IMO, always been more about BSing and conditions threads. Less of an old boys network since the GBCA crew is around less often same with the Suds Buds and the drama in their midst. I think FB is taking its toll as this site gets quieter and quieter it seems.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most people ride stockers now also....less tuning to do now that most run so well out of the box...so less tech talk

Hopefully this is true for my on order G4!!

I do have a TSS turbo that gave us fits last year...

Top Bottom