Okanagan Mid Week Riders Roll Call.....

ktownsumx

Reaction score
Timber Tramp and myself might try for this friday if anybody is intrested. Might just be Greystokes or something. Also looks like next tuesday is going to work as well for both of us, if anybody else can make those days?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How goes Dave long time no talk. Your add on Castanet? going for the 2013?

yea I tested the 2013 on friday and all i have to say is amazing. I know i said i would wait a year. but they have been testing there suspention for a year already. I spring ordered one. but if you want to go for a ride and catch up I will be back on march 22 from work.

ktownsumx

Reaction score
yea I tested the 2013 on friday and all i have to say is amazing. I know i said i would wait a year. but they have been testing there suspention for a year already. I spring ordered one. but if you want to go for a ride and catch up I will be back on march 22 from work.

I know the machine is rad, rode it a couple times two weeks ago. Im in for some rides but would usually have to be back in town by about 4:30 to grab kids. Lets talk towards the end of next week. Hows the cat ski camp?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ski camp is awesome some deep pow i have been riding up there i am back in 2 weeks so we will go from there

scottymcg

Reaction score
Whats up guys? I just moved to kelowna and lookin to go riding! Im good to go anytime if u dont mind me taggin along.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, id love to come along but im waiting for tra clutch ramps for my seld, hopefully ill have them wens or thur, my wife is wanting to go sledding to so possibly saturday? i work tues-sat but could take day off i guess but wife also works same days plus monday but please keep us informed we live in vernon and usually ride hunters but might like to ride elsewhere maybe park or keefer lake ? btw im 29 she is 23 i have 07 xrs she has 05 m7

tyler&tannis

ktownsumx

Reaction score
We are going to Hunters tommorwo with myself and Timber Tramp and at least 2 others. If anyone is wanting to go message back here tonight or by early tues. We will prob be there around 10

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good to us ktownsumx, i just picked up my ramps for my clutch this morrning, i just hope my knee will be good enough to ride

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for late notice ktown but were going tomorrow instead, a customer wants to try a sled out and sunday is the only day that works for him. we are meeting at the seven eleven in armstrong at 6:15am anyone is able to joing us if they want, we will have a few short tack machines so it will be an easy day

ktownsumx

Reaction score
sorry for late notice ktown but were going tomorrow instead, a customer wants to try a sled out and sunday is the only day that works for him. we are meeting at the seven eleven in armstrong at 6:15am anyone is able to joing us if they want, we will have a few short tack machines so it will be an easy day

No worries hope today was good for you, cant make tommorow anyways. Will have to try again in the next week or so.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
today was awesome, little cold on trail going up this morning but could not have asked for a better day, wish we packed fuel along :(

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys. I am in Vernon from March 25 through April 9th. The only day I can't go out is March 27th. Would love to catch someone for a ride. Owls, Hunters, Eagles, Park Nelson.... Wherever. You can also get me on my cell up here. 780-668-8709

---
I am here:

Top Bottom