Nytro engine and apex skid

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will have a 2011 nytro engine with 1000 km on it for sale soon. Also everything from a 2007 apex with 700km on it for sale. Just takin engine and wiring from apex pretty much. Let me know if anyone is interested.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of the Yammy turbo guys are using Racers Edge rear skids to make the front end behave on the hill.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will have a 2011 nytro engine with 1000 km on it for sale soon. Also everything from a 2007 apex with 700km on it for sale. Just takin engine and wiring from apex pretty much. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Always looking for A-arms, if your getting rid of some and they are straight and either blue or black I'm interested. Might also be interested in body panels and a few other misc. items.

Sounds lie your putting together a nypex?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always looking for A-arms, if your getting rid of some and they are straight and either blue or black I'm interested. Might also be interested in body panels and a few other misc. items.

Sounds lie your putting together a nypex?

Yup. Starting next month I hope. I can let ya know once parting out if ya like

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That'd be great, there's probably a few other things I could use.

No prob. just ordered pistons and other componets yestarday so ill start on it once they r built and shipped. PM me what all ya want if you like

Top Bottom