not sure

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! this is a great place to break yourself into the forum thing...lots of good info and great people.:D

sparky 800

Reaction score
i curretly ride 08 m800 sled and in the summer 06 grizzly sliver tip the wife rides 06 600 crossfire and 500 vinson. sleds have always been cat. quads still not sure yet. ps did you happen to talk to someone in red deer about your sled in a tony roma's parking lot?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard... Small World You Two... Now You're Both Members. Be Sure To Plot Your Home Flag/pin On The Membermap On The Front Borum Page..... Getting To Be Quite A Few Central Alberta Members On This Site........ Enjoy The Site!!!;)

sparky 800

Reaction score
bergy i think it was me. thankyou for telling me about this site read it lots this winter. just jioned tho. did you ever get your rear shock figure out?
if so what did you do? had my rebuild havn't rode it yet.

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been talking to quite a few people and the answer seems to be a Fox Zero Pro with a titanium spring. When i get more time i am going to look into it some more. I boosted the pressure in my Fox Float to 170 psi and had no problems (YET)

Top Bottom