non-profit bottle drives

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anybody in the spruce/stony area doing bottle collection for sports teams or charity?

I have 5 or 6 big garbage bags of empties to get rid of and I really don't want to spend 2 hours at a bottle depot, happily donate them to a worthy cause.

Ian

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Anybody in the spruce/stony area doing bottle collection for sports teams or charity?

I have 5 or 6 big garbage bags of empties to get rid of and I really don't want to spend 2 hours at a bottle depot, happily donate them to a worthy cause.

Ian

Did you try Larry? He is worthy, some days!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ian

Stony Plain bottle depot will have you in a out in 5-10 min. They sort you watch. If you want you can donate the proceeds to several groups mine always goes to Aerials Gymnastics. They do they paper work right there and give you a receipt.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My Kids Hockey team keeps my garage clean and btl free :)

That's kinda what I had in mind...A kids thing

Stony Plain bottle depot will have you in a out in 5-10 min. They sort you watch. If you want you can donate the proceeds to several groups mine always goes to Aerials Gymnastics. They do they paper work right there and give you a receipt.

The point of this exercise was to avoid having to load them up and go anywhere..... but if need be that is exactly what I will do.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it is that time of year hey? Awesome. I'm probably the favorite stop for the local groups who do drives in my area on account of there being three single people with questionable drinking habits living here haha.

The kids get a mountain of bottles at the end of my walk and the parents wonder if the blue house down the street is the home of three raging alcoholics.

Top Bottom