No sled this year

charity650

Reaction score
Well, my kid won. I don't get my sled this year, instead I bought a Arctic Cat DVX 250. I was hoping to get another year out of her polaris 90 but doing mountain trips with it is just not safe.. Polaris really needs to get their butts in gear and get rid of those damn drum brakes. We were up at Ruby falls and going in was great but when we came out through the nomad the skeg was really nasty for the little kids so we took some bush trails with a few steep hills and she had a run away. Thank god she is experienced enough to steer herself into a bog instead of the trees.This is not the first time we have ran into this problem, she had a run away down at the Brazeau atv trails this may long too, it got to the point where we had to hook our winch lines onto her to go down hills, so needless to say we sold it!! I felt really bad and she was putting on the guilt trip pretty hard, So there goes my sled this year. ohwell it was money well spent, this way we can all quad this winter, the 250 will be able to travel alot of trails we go on so I guess its all good.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sleds can wait I would rather see your kid safe than you on a sled. Have a fun family filled quadding winter.

Top Bottom