No fog?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen a few guys where those No Fog systems this weekend. Can any body tell me if they work good or not.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For goggles? I have the 509 system and it seems to help with fog but will not keep up on those warm snowy days. I would say it lets me go a bit longer without fogging up but not that great. I just rotate 3 goggles now, letting them warm up and dry out.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you mean the neoprene face masks they work great especially on cold days. i find i hardly have to trade out the goggles now and have made the whole day on one pair.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you mean the neoprene face masks they work great especially on cold days. i find i hardly have to trade out the goggles now and have made the whole day on one pair.

Yah that's the one! Cause I find just with a breath guard in my helmet I don't fog up much, and was hoping with that I would be totally fog free if there is such thing.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah that's the one! Cause I find just with a breath guard in my helmet I don't fog up much, and was hoping with that I would be totally fog free if there is such thing.
I've been rockin the no fog for 10 years. In Alberta they are awesome when super cold. In revelstoke and normal temps they can be to warm. I usually wear mine on the trail up and then take it of and put a nose piece in my helmet. I also cut out some of the material from the mouth part so I breath easier while riding hard

Last edited:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please add a link to the produce you are referring to.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine from echo cycle over 5 years ago. Best investment I ever made. I would buy another if I could find one locally. I think I paid $35 for mine

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO-FOG High Performance

Gents, is this the product you are talking about?

If so, how do you find them for comfort? The "breath box" in my Ski-Doo helmet drives me nuts sometimes, I'm constantly pulling down on my helmet to keep it from riding too high up and pressing on my nose.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the one^^^! I think that I might have to try it out. I see royal distributing has them I think I am going to order one tonight.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil,

If you don't mind let the rest of us know how you like it?

sizmasta

Reaction score
What is the difference between the "super duty" and the "heavy duty" models? It's hard to tell in the picture on that old dudes face. lol

*Nevermind, I see one just a has a longer neck cover.

*I just ordered one. I will report back with my findings

Last edited:

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The No-Fog works great. I wear glasses, an open (old school helmet) with Oakley-L Frame goggles and have no problems where as guys without glasses are fogging with moto-cross helmets.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one works well and stays in your helmet.
Respro: Racing - Quad / ATV / Snowmoblile - Foggy X Faceguard

its also thin compared to the factory helmet ones that are thick foam with foam seals and a peice of metal to form to your nose. I just couldnt even breath with them in my helmet. This one works kick ass as is not as warm as the no fog but still shields the wind out for cold sask days.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know that I bought this and got one weekend of riding with it. It's very comfortable and warm. It does a good job of keeping my googles fog free. I could stop and help dig out a stuck sled without any fog on the goggles. It was a good buy!

Top Bottom