New to the 4x4's

Airborne

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Jason and I recently made the switch over to a 4x4. I've been on snow and mud for a while but as you can see from my post count I'm not the most active member. I always had a kawasaki 450r racing quad. I would do trail riding and track riding. One of the best machines I've ever encountered. I recently sold it as the group I had purchased with (6 guys) had now dwindled to myself and my friend who got out maybe once a year and after the wet year last year I was tired of being limited to where I could go. I have other friends with 4x4 quads so I decided to make the change and recently purchased a used 2006 Honda Rincon 680. So far I love this thing, it's still pretty quick (I managed to get it up to 98 kmh, a little slower than I'm used to but still fun), it feels pretty sporty still and I love having the control over the gears. I didn't manage to get the gpscape model but have found I can convert mine for around $500. Thanks for reading this long post and I mostly just wanted to reintroduce myself and to ask if there was any equipment you guys recommend on getting ( I dont plan on doing serious mud bogging, just not being stopped by what's blocking the trail), and if you guys recommend any good areas for quading within reasonable distance on Edmonton, Ab.

Thanks for your time :)

Jason

P.S. it figured that it hasn't rained since I bought the damn thing and all the mud has dried up haha

Top Bottom