New to Mountain Sledding, Looking for a Steady Group to Ride with

DoubleW

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a middle aged friendly Manitoban who grew up in the flatlands riding anything with a motor (sleds, motorbikes, go-carts, trikes etc). I needed to get back into a winter sport so I bought a Pro-RMK this year, I've been out about 6 times so far and I'm loving the mountain riding. I would consider myself at the low end of intermediate riding with lots to learn and a passion for riding; I'm looking for like minded people to ride with and have a good time with. I play it safe and push my limits as rider to get better, if anyone can use another guy for their group I think I'd be a solid asset, shoot me a PM and let's find some powder to carve up.

Cheers,

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a middle aged friendly Manitoban who grew up in the flatlands riding anything with a motor (sleds, motorbikes, go-carts, trikes etc). I needed to get back into a winter sport so I bought a Pro-RMK this year, I've been out about 6 times so far and I'm loving the mountain riding. I would consider myself at the low end of intermediate riding with lots to learn and a passion for riding; I'm looking for like minded people to ride with and have a good time with. I play it safe and push my limits as rider to get better, if anyone can use another guy for their group I think I'd be a solid asset, shoot me a PM and let's find some powder to carve up.

Cheers,

Welcome to Calgary, and mountain riding. There are a bunch of us Calgarians, Ex-Edmontonians, Ex-Prairie people (SK & MB both), and Ex-B.C.'ers, of the same age group, in the Calgary Snowmobile Club. I will share a link to our website below, and specifically our "Events and Rides" page. This coming weekend club members are attending The World Snowmobile Invasion/A.S.A. Jamboree in Whitecourt, as well as The Betties "Ladies and Newbie Ride" in Elkford, B.C. YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US!

Calgary Snow Mobile Club - Events and Rides

DoubleW

Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings everyone and thanks for the invitation and link Kaz Dog; I'll check that out!

Top Bottom