New Stand up jet skis?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new stand up jet ski but I can't really find much on them, I seen that Yamaha makes a superjet but do they sell them in Canada? Kawasaki used to have the sxr but it seems like they don't make them anymore.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hydro space / Benelli. ( turbo if you're feeling really sporty. :) ) If I had the loot, I'd get one of those. Until then I'll stick with my 92 Superjet. I had heard that Yamaha discontinued the Superjet line. Not 100% sure though. I have heard some good things about the Kawi 800 though, they're supposed to handle quite well, my buddy that I ride with has an old Kawi 650 and he rode the 800, said it was night and day for handling from his.

Sent from my iPad

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hydro space / Benelli. ( turbo if you're feeling really sporty. :) ) If I had the loot, I'd get one of those. Until then I'll stick with my 92 Superjet. I had heard that Yamaha discontinued the Superjet line. Not 100% sure though. I have heard some good things about the Kawi 800 though, they're supposed to handle quite well, my buddy that I ride with has an old Kawi 650 and he rode the 800, said it was night and day for handling from his.

Sent from my iPad

Yamaha is still making the superjet. http://www.yamahawaverunners.com/superjet

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the new superjets are very hard to get. No one sells them in Canada, and to even buy one in the states you need a racing license. But I found a place in Langley that sells them somehow, so I got one on order :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my bro each bought one uploadfromtaptalk1401131583929.jpg

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice!, the design doesn't look like it's changed too much from the older ones like mine. I would imagine that they would handle quite a bit better than mine though. I had to put an extended ride plate on mine because it proposed so bad. Are you going to leave it stock, or are you going to tinker with it?

Sent from my iPad

Top Bottom