new sign in bruderheim?

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was out at bruderheim today yand saw a sign that said un authorized vehicles wouild be towed. does this mean it is officially shut down? even if it is still open, the mulchers and buldozers have ruined alot of the good riding so its not so much fun

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i was out at bruderheim today yand saw a sign that said un authorized vehicles wouild be towed. does this mean it is officially shut down? even if it is still open, the mulchers and buldozers have ruined alot of the good riding so its not so much fun

Pffft.....Damn firefighters & county staff... ruining the trails...damn them...

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were out there yesterday and didnt notice it. The area is pretty ripped up. We had more fun weds in redwater (except for a blown axel)

trx dean

Reaction score
We were out there yesterday and didnt notice it. The area is pretty ripped up. We had more fun weds in redwater (except for a blown axel)

yes apparently they are gonna fence it off. my son and i are gonna go in redwater, where exatly do ya go.

2005 trx 450r
honda 70
tks

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes apparently they are gonna fence it off. my son and i are gonna go in redwater, where exatly do ya go.

2005 trx 450r
honda 70
tks

straight east of redwater about 8km at the corner of twp 574 and rr 205 is where you'll find one staging area. another is south on rr 205 about a km
on the left
if coming by bruderheim, cross the vinca bridge and take your first right at victoria trail (about 2km past the bridge) then follow until you hit rr 205 and take a left. the staging area will be on your right a couple km's up the road.

hope this helps

theDraco

Reaction score
I was there today, didn't notice any signs. It's still open, in fact the RCMP guy who stopped me said he was surprised how few people have been there since the fire.

trx dean

Reaction score
i am new to the area. so do i go through the town of bruderheim, and just keep heading down that dirt road till i get to the vinca bridge

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am new to the area. so do i go through the town of bruderheim, and just keep heading down that dirt road till i get to the vinca bridge

go north on hwy 830 till it T's and hang a left

Top Bottom