Need a set of pro panels.

Rally

Reaction score
My son Has a set of brand new red 2014 panels he would be willing to sell.

Steve O Nytro

Reaction score
Go to srmcarbon.com they sell carbon fibre hoods and panels for a great price and they can be colored if you want to

hink320

Reaction score
Go to srmcarbon.com they sell carbon fibre hoods and panels for a great price and they can be colored if you want to

Except they don't email back when you contact them. I emailed them a couple weeks ago with no response yet.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another option for you.

As pointed out on another site, if you order a set of side panels from a 2013 600 Indy (only that year and model) you can get a panel for about $60 USD or less. The panels are not made of the same material as the painted panels on everything else. They are made of a similar material as your bellypan. Great value if you are wrapping, or black is fine.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As pointed out on another site, if you order a set of side panels from a 2013 600 Indy (only that year and model) you can get a panel for about $60 USD or less. The panels are not made of the same material as the painted panels on everything else. They are made of a similar material as your bellypan. Great value if you are wrapping, or black is fine.

x2..... Only problem is I have been waiting on my right (I believe) Indy panels for over a month. Got all 3 of my lefts already, but the rights were on back order with polaris for a month or 2 now. The good news is apparently the should be here in the next week or 2! ...... Until they are sold out again.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess they must have become popular!

Steve O Nytro

Reaction score
If your interested call me and i can give you more info about the products 3062800670 Steve
I have a full set and am friends with the guy

SRMcarbon

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.srmcarbon.com
Hi your email must not have gone though just rechecked and there are no emails from you . will be happly to answer any questions you have feel free to text stew at 306-380-2751 anytime .

SRMcarbon

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.srmcarbon.com
Hi your email must not have gone though just rechecked and there are no emails from you . will be happly to answer any questions you have feel free to text stew at 306-380-2751 anytime .

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a brand new RH panel off a black 2012 RMK. I trashed a LH one and picked up a set of them from a buddy for less than the price of one through parts. PM me if interested.

Rideordie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Got a set from skinz. They are expensive put should be get more air. Not super impressed with the fit, quarter turns wouldn't grab so I had to go with an aftermarket keeper style.

Top Bottom