Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SVG has a full time ride in the Cup Series with Kaulig replacing AJ Allmendinger who has gone back to the Xfinity program. As you remember SVG won the Chicago street race in his only start in Cup

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad news IMG_5728.jpeg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been away from the scene for a couple seasons… I should try and pay attention this year. How does a guy watch it all weekend like we used to? What app/service does a guy get?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been away from the scene for a couple seasons… I should try and pay attention this year. How does a guy watch it all weekend like we used to? What app/service does a guy get?
TSN covers all the Cup and Xfinity races. If you like the trucks series and some NASCAR series analysis then you need FS1. You can get the NASCAR app (around $40-$50?) for the year and listen to all the drivers channels race days and MRN. I get that so always know what’s happening with Blaneys car during the race.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle has a few new sponsors
Booze
Pot
And chew pouches

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at this sponsorship lineup for 2024 Kyle Busch

For the 2024 season, Kyle Busch is going to have an all-new anchor partner. Brand new zone premium nicotine pouches will be the sponsor for a majority of Busch’s races this year. zone (yes, lowercase), will launch on February 5 across select markets in the United States.

Busch has landed partnerships with Rebel Bourbon, zone nicotine, and in the past was sponsored by 3CHI, a legal cannabis brand. 3CHI is still named on RCR’s partner list, but maybe that moves to Austin Dillon now that zone is involved?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at this sponsorship lineup for 2024 Kyle Busch

For the 2024 season, Kyle Busch is going to have an all-new anchor partner. Brand new zone premium nicotine pouches will be the sponsor for a majority of Busch’s races this year. zone (yes, lowercase), will launch on February 5 across select markets in the United States.

Busch has landed partnerships with Rebel Bourbon, zone nicotine, and in the past was sponsored by 3CHI, a legal cannabis brand. 3CHI is still named on RCR’s partner list, but maybe that moves to Austin Dillon now that zone is involved?
I thought tobacco products have been banned since the Winston Cup days?

Top Bottom