Nascar

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think that should round off Juan's resume, I think he's wrecked everybody at least once now ! :d Wonder where they found those zoom boom operators? Pulled them out of the drive through window at the local Chucky Cheese. Lift that durn truck so your not cutting a rut down the track you nit wits!! :)

:beer:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think that should round off Juan's resume, I think he's wrecked everybody at least once now ! :d Wonder where they found those zoom boom operators? Pulled them out of the drive through window at the local Chucky Cheese. Lift that durn truck so your not cutting a rut down the track you nit wits!! :)

To quote Robert Duvall... "Get out there and hit the pace car" JPM must have watched Days of Thunder during the rain out yesterday and taken those words to heart.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens when 40 cars go over the spot and light it up again from all the red hot exhausts? Lmao!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much for the story that Danica doesn't wear anything under her fire suit. She just peeled for the pisser. Lol.

Reactions: zal

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do you mean, and I quote the announcers "They are going to use those forklift lifting machines to lift the truck up..."

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who thinks they will call the race? Ive figured they would call it since the fire started but who knows.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be huge for Tommy Baldwin and Dave Blaney. I'll take a 5th place finish right now for my guy.

Top Bottom