Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here was your top 10 finishers after some Gibbs teams crying tantrums after the race!
Bowman
Busch
Keselowski
Truex
Byron
Almirola
Kurt Busch
Jones
Buescher
Logano

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres the 4 drivers that will race for the championship next week in Phoenix

Larson
Elliott
Hamlin
Truex

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty excited to be at that race next week live. Just gotta pass a covid test tomorrow to make the plane Tuesday. Hoping Ray will take over the thread till I get back. Thanks Ray!

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope you pass when it comes time to return. i wouldn't want to be stuck in a hotel room for 14 days. that would suck.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty excited to be at that race next week live. Just gotta pass a covid test tomorrow to make the plane Tuesday. Hoping Ray will take over the thread till I get back. Thanks Ray!

Will doo

Enjoy your trip

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
No, you can post live from the event. Even better.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cryle Busch in trouble again. His expletive laden post race interview with Dustin Long will get him another fine. After the race he threatened to beat the chit out of Keselowski and called him retar**d. Rule book says that’s a no no. No word on the other Gibbs driver Hambones car pushing incident at the start finish line after the race when Bowman was doing burnouts. Coach Gibbs has quite the team of babies over there.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I became a Keselowski fan over an incident between the two years ago. it’s no wonder I can’t stand Busch with that whining going on . Wah wah , he didn’t let me win .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what that has to do with it but :

Busch 59 career wins in Cup and 2 Championships

Keselowski 35 career wins in Cup and 1 Championship

There are no current Chevy drivers that match these 2 drivers in wins and championships. Maybe in 10 years Larson or Elliott can get there? We will see.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASCAR announced Monday that Kyle Busch will be required to complete sensitivity training before the start of the 2022 season as a result of language he used during a post-race interview Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.

Wow. Hope his kid does not turn out like him.

Hope Gibbs chats with him too.

Poor kids who like M&M candies.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASCAR announced Monday that Kyle Busch will be required to complete sensitivity training before the start of the 2022 season as a result of language he used during a post-race interview Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.

Wow. Hope his kid does not turn out like him.

Hope Gibbs chats with him too.

Poor kids who like M&M candies.
Yes he’s a great role model for all the kids that follow him. Maybe that’s why some of them are self entitled brats?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kids who like M&Ms probably don't know Rowdy very well....

his brother also assaulted his CIA undercover spy ex wife and everythings fine lol

vegas boys are wild

Top Bottom