Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twitter went wild today when Bob Pockgrass reported that 23X1 Racing was purchasing Richard Childress Racings 2 car team and bringing back the 3 car for Bubba to race next year. Fortunately this was the infamous fake Bob Pockgrass account and its all fake news. Can u imagine?????

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they change schedule? Knoxsville was the 1st dirt race they were going to Slinger Wisconsin this week. I didn't see anything on Elliott but Biffle and Deegan are supposed to be Back.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they change schedule? Knoxsville was the 1st dirt race they were going to Slinger Wisconsin this week. I didn't see anything on Elliott but Biffle and Deegan are supposed to be Back.
Maybe its at a later date? I know the trucks are there this weekend

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I did some digging and found the story. Chase will race July 17 in the last SRX race of the season at Nashville. He will be in the same field as his Dad Bill. He will then fly out after the race so that he can race in the Cup series the next day in Loudon, New Hampshire.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like last nights dirt race in the Camping World Truck Series didn't go well. Sheldon Creed as well as a few other drivers feel Nascar doesn't belong on dirt. Plugged rads, mud covered windshields and multiple big crashes makes for poor racing. I agree. Stay on the pavement. Dirt is for dirt cars

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KFB wins the Xfinity race in Atlanta. Says its his last Xfinity race and ends his career at 102 wins.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look who's going to the back of the bus again after failing pretech 3 times today. Truex Jr.'s car was wrong on the deck lid and then found wrong on the rear skew of the car. He will go to the back. Not sure on his crewchief if he gets the punt.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Track should have been resurfaced last year by looks of it. Big chunks coming out. Bondo time.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been giving this pretech fails with Truex some thought. Everytime they catch them cheating their penalty is to go to the back of the field for the race start. He is now gone from the back in this race twice and is still racing in the top 5. Everytime he gets caught he wins or gets a top 5. He's still cheating or they didn't make them fix their car before the race. JGR are a bunch of cheaters.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ho hum race till the end when the Busch boys put on a great show. Congrats to the 1 car on the win today!

Top Bottom