Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keselowski and Roger Penske were interviewed seperately yesterday about Brads situation. Neither person would say what was going on. Brad did say he would let everyone know what his 2022 plans would be when he could. If I'm a betting man the body language of his interview says he is gone to the 6 car next year

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keselowski and Roger Penske were interviewed seperately yesterday about Brads situation. Neither person would say what was going on. Brad did say he would let everyone know what his 2022 plans would be when he could. If I'm a betting man the body language of his interview says he is gone to the 6 car next year

He will be gone

Rodger will help him with car stuff

Plus new gen car I am sure KAM is building parts for them already.

He a business man too

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its good for him financially but he won't be in fast cars anymore. I don't care what they say about evening the field with the next Gen car. The elite teams always find ways to gap the poorer teams.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying for the Cup race was completed this morning. Here are your top 10 starters:
Larson
Stenhouse
Elliott
Byron
Harvick
Dillon
Bowman
Trues
Suarez
Chastain

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ty Gibbs wins his second Xfinity race of the year in a part time gig. The kid is the real deal and Grampa is pretty proud of him

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah saw that. He's in great equipment but can drive as good as any one else. Was impressed how he wouldn't give in to Chase Briscoe's tough driving when they raced for the lead in the Xfinity race. He wasn't going to be intimidated

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be channels 815 and 820 on the HD channels on Telus Satellite if that helps. Danica is one of the people on the prerace grid

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danica is the driver of the pace car for the race today at Indy. Hope she doesn't hit the wall. Lol. Say what you want haters. She is one fine looking woman.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spiderman Helio Castroneves wins his 4th Indy 500 after being put out to pasture by Penske racing on another team! Good job Helio!! What a great drive in the last 2 laps

Top Bottom