Nascar

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Penske teams have issues. Jeremy Bullins still on covid protocol for next weekends race so Brad gets Mr. Doesn't have a clue again. Paul Wolfe got a one race pink slip for to many missing lug nut violations this year so Joey Logano will have someone else calling the race this weekend for him.

Crap. Should we go help

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's sending his jet. Good thing you are on holidays. I have plenty of time. I only work 3 months a year.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if this is her looks like some pretty nice snatch.
miss-sprint-cup-kim-coon-introduces-the-drivers-prior-to-the-nascar-picture-id469611787

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bob Pockgrass reporting Nascar is postponing the Dover weekend because of the fuel shortage on east coast. Wow!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bob Pockgrass now saying it was not him that said the Dover Race was postponed this weekend. There seems to be a lot of hacking going on right now. The hacker posted Bobs face but had 3 s's at the end of his name.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the starting lineup has been determined for Sundays race. Here are the top 10 starters;

Truex
Hamlin
Byron
Larson
Harvick
Kyle Busch
Blaney
Elliott
Logano
Buescher

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Junior Motorsports wins their appeal for their disqualification last weekend in the Xfinity race for the 9 car of Noah Gragson. He now wins the dash for cash $100,000 that he had to relinquish after failing tech. Junior told them to take their lumps but is now quite happy they chose to appeal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar has now said drivers and crew members don't have to wear masks outside anymore but still have to indoors or in the haulers. Times are a changin'!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASCAR implements a new rule a day after JM win their appeal for the 9 car at Darlington. Caught them on something not right but no rule against it so NASCAR had to give up the penalty and immediately made the rule.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASCAR implements a new rule a day after JM win their appeal for the 9 car at Darlington. Caught them on something not right but no rule against it so NASCAR had to give up the penalty and immediately made the rule.
when this happens i wish they would make a vid of what the deal is so the rest of us could understand.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when this happens i wish they would make a vid of what the deal is so the rest of us could understand.
From what I understand the issue was the front and rear springs were not making contact with the retainers that hold them in place. I'm no engineer so I have no idea how that can be good? Maybe with out the support they chassis moves in the corners and its an advantage? That seems to be what the issue was so who knows. Any race car guys on here that understand that principle and can explain?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was how the car twists so it turns itself in corners

Top Bottom