Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Bubba Wallace just blew off Fox Sports and Jeff and Clint for a pre race interview on the Grid because he had headphones on and was listening to mood music. Someone deserves a shun the rest of the year me thinks?

Reactions: zal

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heads getting pretty swollen from getting his own Netflix series to tell all about his oppressed life.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Bubba Wallace just blew off Fox Sports and Jeff and Clint for a pre race interview on the Grid because he had headphones on and was listening to mood music. Someone deserves a shun the rest of the year me thinks?

Hahaha, the wife asked me “What the @#$& is his problem?”
Honey, where do you want me to start?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the Toyota cars except Cryle had to go to the back at the start because of unnapproved adjustments.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish they would give details.

I wonder which pit crew had to do the walk of shame to pick up the fuel can hahaha.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish they would give details.

I wonder which pit crew had to do the walk of shame to pick up the fuel can hahaha.
They won't say because they don't want to publically embarrass the teams. I think that was Harrison Burton's car that had the fuel can problem Zal.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They won't say because they don't want to publically embarrass the teams. I think that was Harrison Burton's car that had the fuel can problem Zal.

Damn, I believe in public shaming hahaha.
Would be interesting to know what tricks they’re trying to pull off.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep 2 Penske cars hurt. Logano will be done. Kez sounds just some rear left damage. Did Logano land on Bubba?

Top Bottom