My wheelbarrow can STOMP your wheelbarrow...

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well guys looks like we found the new joey and lhf of the 2012 snow and mud season and it comes at the expense of someone named slick! I heard his m7 has 10 turbos 5 clutches and a rear suspension that even LHF might like I wonder if it is rainbow colored as well but I did hear rumours of a phazer logo on it. Joey is gonna be real scared with this newbie claiming so much power lol

Last edited:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well guys looks like we found the new joey and lhf of the 2012 snow and mud season and it comes at the expense of someone named slick! I heard his m7 has 10 turbos 5 clutches and a rear suspension that even LHF might like I wonder if it is rainbow colored as well but I did hear rumours of a phazer logo on it. Joey is gonna be real scared with this newbie claiming so much power lol

rock on ted !:chainsaw:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is an open mod class but you will be running against such characters as LHF,Joey, and slick it's gonna be some tough competion in that class hahahaah

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he's got the record for being photoshopped. My all time fav was when Darko chooped it into the the rider with the flame resistant suit and the NMFH in the XP fuel tank - Yikes thread on SW years ago. them were the days !

LMAO :D holy fawk now there is a name that I haven't heard in a long time......anyone know how Casey is doing these days? I googled him, looks like the real estate thing panned out, does he still sled... looks very proper in a suit and tie, jeebus you'd never have guessed it was him on the other end of a computer screen, some of the stuff that came out of him you'd thought he was a 300 lb trucker.....or at least a good 285.....

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO :D holy fawk now there is a name that I haven't heard in a long time......anyone know how Casey is doing these days? I googled him, looks like the real estate thing panned out, does he still sled... looks very proper in a suit and tie, jeebus you'd never have guessed it was him on the other end of a computer screen, some of the stuff that came out of him you'd thought he was a 300 lb trucker.....or at least a good 285.....

ROR - no chit, eh. fun times. have'nt talked to him for a coons age, but fab said he's doing well.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this is wheelbarrow.;) May be to much skin showing, if it is i will take down

Attachments

• wheelbarrow.jpg
    wheelbarrow.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 135

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as u wish lol.

this is what you will see after the wheelbarrow race when the drinking begins and the wheelbarrows are left unattended I think it goes joey followed by lhf and slick bringing up the rear.

294barrow-bike.jpg

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your all F*&%ed when someone gets their hands on the "Tree Hugger LTD edition"

Attachments

• wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 102
Top Bottom