My wheelbarrow can STOMP your wheelbarrow...

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can i borrow that to go driving by the STOP CASTLE LOGGING GROUP here in pincher creek! they already hate me blowing black smoke and waving a chain saw out the window of my truck imagine the response with that thing hahaha

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sign me up, I just upgraded the turbo on my ol barrow. Gotta run AV gas but I've got this on lock.

Same alleyway?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the rumour meeting in the same alley. sounds like you got a real competitor for a barrow theres gonna be some insane competion with SLICKS Big Gay 10,000 hp m7 there

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slick tried to make his m7 barrow look like this.... 2snow-concept0624.jpg

but it ended up more like this one.... imagesCA3KXEOI.jpg

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO :D holy fawk now there is a name that I haven't heard in a long time......anyone know how Casey is doing these days? I googled him, looks like the real estate thing panned out, does he still sled... looks very proper in a suit and tie, jeebus you'd never have guessed it was him on the other end of a computer screen, some of the stuff that came out of him you'd thought he was a 300 lb trucker.....or at least a good 285.....
Casey is a funny MOFO for sure .................He bought a new Pro RMK this year with some CR Bling

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will rebuild mine at the firehall. Take a engine out of the cops car next door. The siren and lights..Add a few flames....
Even the buffalo sticker off the side

Watch out.....

mdwils

Reaction score
LMAO. Slick really struck a nerve with some of us huh..I've read some funny things,but this.....god DAYEM!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this thread! am I allowed to bring out the custom 1957 Radio Flyer wagon!

gage_and_wagon[1].jpg
gage_wagon_3[1].jpg

I have it going into the shop before race day.....getting a custom rainbow paint job! PM me the address to the alley! all I need to do is rebuild one of the mini coilovers and charge up the battery for the neon lights!

what class will I be in? vintage mod?

Top Bottom