my pink sled in the works...

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if your wrap doesn't come in, I could paint something on there for ya. Maybe a pink cat, pink bee, or somthing.. lol.

i wish i knew about you before i got this made! i love flames though. what place do you work at in SA? your work is great! i will be sure to tell garry about you as he is wanting to redo his hood. do you have a web site?

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
i wish i knew about you before i got this made! i love flames though. what place do you work at in SA? your work is great! i will be sure to tell my BF about you as he is wanting to redo his hood. do you have a web site?

I have my own shop in my yard, just a small business. Here is my wife's web site. She took my stuff off cuz I tried to paint her "paint" horse.. No sense of humor at all! Go figure. Why do they call them paint horses anyways!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wrap is paid for and on its way should be here in a week will post real pics when it is on...casey at hpwraps rocks

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so I pulled a few hills with it lol. had to check EGT's lol thats my story lol hey hillclimber, revy was socked in yesterday, but still a nice ride.

oh and when I ride her sled it is rassberry not pink lol

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no far from 13! i just happen to like riding with him, so relax it's all good. my wrap is in the mail as we speak!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok here is a taste i will post complete pics once it is on the sled it is totally sweet we are both very happy with it.

Attachments

• DSC_6324 sm.jpg
    DSC_6324 sm.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_6326.jpg
    DSC_6326.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 29
  • LRR2010 146.jpg
    LRR2010 146.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 29

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is a perfectionist!!! it is super hot i love it thanks to Casey at i will post more photos later after our ride

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it, looks really good. You still need my cheater head, please by it, i just want it gone, pm me and i'll try and give your a really great deal.:)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh boy my baby got dropped of this morning to "boydo" to get polished! i cant wait to see it all done i will post photos next week, last on the list is bar risers!!!;)

Turbofreak

Reaction score
Turbo it!....get that BF of your's real busy...lol. You can powder coat your Turbo, charge tube, etc. Nice looking sled Corrisa, awesome to see a girl so into sledding too!

( hope i didn't put ideas in her head dude...lol )

Top Bottom