My New Fortune

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one want to cash in with me on my new fortune I recieved by e-mail?:rolleyes:

Hello My Dear ,

Greetings in the name of God my names are Mrs. Jelena Bogdanovic Now undergoing medical treatment here in ZNA Hospital Network - Belgium. I am married to Dr. Richard S. Bogdanovic of Russia.

We were married for fifteen years without a child. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of five million six hundred thousand Euros (5,600,000) with a Finance firm presently, this money is still with the Finance House. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 45 days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund to provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe.

I understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contacts of my Attorney.

I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein.

Herein are my photos for your perusal.

I await your correspondence immediately via my private email: mrsbogdanovic@aol.com

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Jelena Bogdanovic

I am such a kind soul I will let you have ALL of my good fortunes

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are lucky what are you going to do with your free money lol did you reply?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are lucky that you won money. i just keep giving mine away

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Liverpool, United Kingdom for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us...

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,I need you to loan me ($1,380) to sort out the bills and get a cab back to the airport,i promise to pay back and brief you in full as soon as am back home..You can have the funds wire to me Via Western Union all you need is my name and present location...

this is all you need in sending the money via western union

Receivers Name:Sheldon Love
Liverpool, Liverpool L4 3QA United Kingdom
Amount:$1,380.

As soon as the transfer is done i will appreciate you get back to me with the money transfer control number MTCN so i can use that in picking up the money with my passport ID. I'll def refund your cash as soon as i get home.

Hope to Read From You Soon.

Regards
Sheldon Love

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are lucky that you won money. i just keep giving mine away

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Liverpool, United Kingdom for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us...

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,I need you to loan me ($1,380) to sort out the bills and get a cab back to the airport,i promise to pay back and brief you in full as soon as am back home..You can have the funds wire to me Via Western Union all you need is my name and present location...

this is all you need in sending the money via western union

Receivers Name:Sheldon Love
Liverpool, Liverpool L4 3QA United Kingdom
Amount:$1,380.

As soon as the transfer is done i will appreciate you get back to me with the money transfer control number MTCN so i can use that in picking up the money with my passport ID. I'll def refund your cash as soon as i get home.

Hope to Read From You Soon.

Regards
Sheldon Love

Lol i would google that hotel and call it to see if he was there lol.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Any one want to cash in with me on my new fortune I recieved by e-mail?:rolleyes:

Heck, I've been answering all these emails for the longest time now and Im still haven't seen any fortune. Strange thing is I get all these strange calls from Visa and Mastercard that says I owe them a ton of money.

JK, I feel for the fools that fall for this stuff though. There is some, Im sure

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hello My Dear ,

Greetings in the name of God my names are Mrs. Jelena Bogdanovic Now undergoing medical treatment here in ZNA Hospital Network - Belgium. I am married to Dr. Richard S. Bogdanovic of Russia.

We were married for fifteen years without a child. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of five million six hundred thousand Euros (5,600,000) with a Finance firm presently, this money is still with the Finance House. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 45 days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund to provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe.

I understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contacts of my Attorney.

I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein.

Herein are my photos for your perusal.

I await your correspondence immediately via my private email: mrsbogdanovic@aol.com

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Jelena Bogdanovic

I am such a kind soul I will let you have ALL of my good fortunes

Seems legit to me. Probably all you will have to do it supply her with your credit card and bank account info and all the money is yours. :rolleyes:

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are lucky what are you going to do with your free money lol did you reply?

No, I must be toooo rich already because I wish to share this winfall with all the S&M members who wish to reply on my behalf!!

Yes Ron, I am sure there are suckers that do fall for thisB.S.
If there was only some way to charge them for taking advantage of trusting people

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heck, I've been answering all these emails for the longest time now and Im still haven't seen any fortune. Strange thing is I get all these strange calls from Visa and Mastercard that says I owe them a ton of money.

JK, I feel for the fools that fall for this stuff though. There is some, Im sure

more people fall for those than you would think

Top Bottom