My Fear

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Its fun watching you guys get so butthurt. Go join a ping pong team If you dont like the competition, banter and trash talk. Who actually wants a brand to come out with a sled that just destroys everything else with NO competition. Yea of course that video was close and if there would have been a video of a polaris outriding the cat... there would be a bunch of banter also... People picking it apart... Its human nature... What you have is the best! Or you wouldn't have bought it. Even in this post "The doo riders have always been that way"... Do you have any idea how immature that sounds? LOL! Ride what you have... Think its the best. If you dont want to hear different I suggest you never EVER come on this webiste.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still weren't gov't funded.
Still sensing the hate Clode. Here's the thing, In all my years spent in the motorsports industry, I've had the opportunity to work for every motorcycle ( except Suzuki) and every snowmobile manufacturer. I've been a promoter in the sport of Motocross/ Crosscountry and sledding since the 90's. I've ridden every brand and I'm still drawn to BRP's products. For me. It was and still is their attention to detail, quality, inovation, product support, accessories, dealers and above all their ability to create excitment in the sport. It's always been about people. From the dealers / technical support to the end user. I find I don't get the same confidence and impact from the other manufacturers. ( mostly Cat and Polaris) They can definitely do more to promote their product. Something they can learn from BRP. I find it's more reactive than anything else. There will always be choice and haters. I know what mine will be.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still weren't gov't funded.

Dont know you or what you drive.....but do you only drive Fords because Chevy and Dodge were Govt funded??
Just a simple question as it seems your only argument against a large Bombardier corporation who hasn't owned BRP in Years

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know you or what you drive.....but do you only drive Fords because Chevy and Dodge were Govt funded??
Just a simple question as it seems your only argument against a large Bombardier corporation who hasn't owned BRP in Years

no chevy or dodge here, ford and subaru....never owned a chev or dodge

geo

Reaction score
Its fun watching you guys get so butthurt. Go join a ping pong team If you dont like the competition, banter and trash talk. Who actually wants a brand to come out with a sled that just destroys everything else with NO competition. Yea of course that video was close and if there would have been a video of a polaris outriding the cat... there would be a bunch of banter also... People picking it apart... Its human nature... What you have is the best! Or you wouldn't have bought it. Even in this post "The doo riders have always been that way"... Do you have any idea how immature that sounds? LOL! Ride what you have... Think its the best. If you dont want to hear different I suggest you never EVER come on this webiste.

Are you talking to yourself? Sounds like it to me.

Heck if competitions and vid wins are the thing, you could just search out an ol' Cat with 1010 and twin pipes sitting on a 174".

Probably cost less than a bulkhead change too.

Top Bottom