MXZ Renegade upgrades

uaplumber

Reaction score
Hey all!
I need some advice, I am going to Crowsnest Pass at the end of December.

I am a relative neophyte when it comes to sleds as I just bought my first one last year.

I have a 2005 MXZ Renegade 600. At this time it is all stock.

My question is, what upgrades would you suggest?

I spend most of my time ditch banging and riding trails, but I want to enjoy a trip to the mountains once in a while as well.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks! :eek:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride an 06 800 renegade X I have an 1.75/136/16wide track I installed extrovert drivers,a specialty sled can. For what it is,I suprise alot of people in the mountains,The thing is a blast to ride locally,and no worries about reliability.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a riser if you don't have one and mountain strap, saves your back and gives you more leverage.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a dynamo Joe clutch kit,once I got it dialed in it made a huge difference.

wyzguyz

Reaction score
I was riding in the spring with a MXZ 800 renegade. With the 1.75 track some clutching and a can that thing went anywhere our summits went. Maybe a 3" add on riser and some brains left in the car you'll be jumping cornuses with the best of them. Where are you planning on riding in the nest?

uaplumber

Reaction score
still not sure where in crowsnest we are going. my riding partners have been before though

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Nest has the snow you will have a blast. Your Renegade will do just fine if it has the 1.75" track. Have fun!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom